Special Instructions Regarding COVID-19
I am reopening my home office for counseling & acupuncture beginning Monday, June 22, 2020.
I am committed to protecting the health and safety of my clients while providing the highest quality of care. In accordance with the latest recommendations from the CDC I have modified my protocols and want to inform you of the changes that you'll see--
• I will provide a safe and clean environment by thoroughly disinfecting the treatment room and sanitizing all public surfaces.
• I am spreading out appointments to allow ample time to sanitize treatment rooms between patients.
• You must cancel your appointment if you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or new loss of smell or taste.
• You must wear a face mask and use the supplied hand sanitizer once you enter the office.
• No one may accompany you to your appointment without prior permission.
• I will be wearing face mask, too.
• I have installed an air purifier in the treatment room to maintain ample air circulation and ventilation. Plus, the treatment room will be aired out after each treatment.
Use these to reformat whichever page you are on
to print, save or email to a friend.
• Home • Macrobiotic Healing • Personal Counseling • Testimonials Educational Programs • Articles on Macrobiotics • Picture
Appointments & Forms • Links
• Practice • Brief History • Refund Policy • Appointments & Forms • Links
On More • Teaching & Travel • Blog • Join Email List
© Michael Rossoff, 2006-2020 • All Rights Reserved • MichaelRossoff.com