New Article: Is Macrobiotics Solely Vegan?
I invite you to join me in exploring ways to create greater health and happiness for your personal needs and goals. The areas of my professional life spiral around healing — with macrobiotic lifestyle and dietary approach, acupuncture and teaching. I have devoted over 50 years to helping people with a wide variety of problems, from minor to major, chronic and acute. Including both new sessions and revisits I have had over 40,000 client consultations. I have spoken to groups large and small in America, Europe and Israel. To these main approaches for healing — macrobiotics and acupuncture — I use additional insights and recommendations for better success with your healing. These are powerful, low-tech and personal — from lifestyle choices to emotional and mind-spirit perceptions. How you think about disease, recovery and wellness often play a part of the deeper areas that need change. Our mutual goal is to find key ways that profoundly assist your body’s ability to change and heal. When you take an active role in your healing process, true healing can take place. Then anyone can benefit and recover their health.
I look forward to working with you as your guide, counselor, healer and friend.
NEW ARTICLE FROM THE PAST ....
Meet Michael Rossoff at his office. Watch the short video below.
Michael Rossoff, L.Ac.
• 53 years living a macrobiotic lifestyle
• 44 years acupuncturist
• International teacher
• Counseled 1000s of people towards health
• Published MacroMuse magazine in the 1980s
• Past academic dean and professor at an Oriental medicine school
Michael Spoke on the Whole Health Macro Forum
- Contact Me
- 50 Celebration of Friendship & Macrobiotics
Use these to reformat whichever page you are on
to print, save or email to a friend.
• Home • Macrobiotic Healing • Personal Counseling • Testimonials Educational Programs • Articles on Macrobiotics • Picture
Appointments & Forms • Links
• Practice • Brief History • Refund Policy • Appointments & Forms • Links
On More • Teaching & Travel • Blog • Join My Newsletter
© Michael Rossoff, 2006-2022 • All Rights Reserved • MichaelRossoff.com