Acupuncture Appointment with Michael Rossoff, L.Ac.
What to Bring to the Initial Evaluation
• Personal History Form (below) filled in with your
• Recent medical tests, if easily available
(these might be blood tests or summary reports from
more extensive tests like MRI or CAT/CT scan)
• Read certain important do’s and don'ts (below)
• Your first treatment immediately follows the initial evaluation,
so expect the first visit to last 1½ hours
• A relaxed mind and body, so that you can experience the
benefits all the sooner
Personal History Form
• This form must be filled out in advance. Download it with the links below.
• Then open it on your computer, print it out, and then fill it out (in black ink).
• Please be aware that this form is specific to my healing work. Other acupuncturists will use their own forms.
• Please do not mail or send it to me in advance of your appointment. I prefer that you bring it with you to the initial meeting.
I look forward to meeting you!
Special Instructions Regarding COVID-19
I am open for in-person counseling & acupuncture in my home office.
I am committed to protecting the health and safety of my clients while providing the highest quality of care. In accordance with the latest recommendations from the CDC I have modified my protocols and want to inform you of the changes that you'll see--
** Your must be vaccinated in order to come in the office. **
• I will provide a safe and clean environment by thoroughly disinfecting the treatment room and sanitizing all public surfaces.
• I am spreading out appointments to allow ample time to sanitize treatment rooms between patients.
• You must cancel your appointment if you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or new loss of smell or taste.
• You must wear a face mask, unless we agree otherwise.
• No one may accompany you to your appointment without prior permission.
• I will be wearing face mask, too.
• I have installed an air purifier in the treatment room to maintain ample air circulation and ventilation. Plus, the treatment room will be aired out after each treatment.
Directions to Your Appointment in Asheville, N.C.