Acupuncture Appointment with Michael Rossoff, L.Ac.
What to Bring to the Initial Evaluation
• Personal History Form (below) filled in with your information
• Recent medical tests, if easily available
(these might be blood tests or summary reports from more extensive tests
like MRI or CAT scan)
• Read certain important do’s and don'ts (below)
• Your first treatment immediately follows the initial evaluation, so expect the first
visit to last 1½ hours
• A relaxed mind and body, so that you can experience the benefits all the sooner
Personal History Form
• This form must be filled out in advance. Download it with the links below.
• Then open it on your computer, print it out, and then fill it out (in black ink).
• Please be aware that this form is specific to my healing work. Other acupuncturists will use their own forms.
• Please do not mail or send it to me in advance of your appointment. I prefer that you bring it with you to the initial meeting.
I look forward to meeting you!
Special Instructions Regarding COVID-19
I am reopening my home office for counseling & acupuncture beginning Monday, June 22, 2020.
I am committed to protecting the health and safety of my clients while providing the highest quality of care. In accordance with the latest recommendations from the CDC I have modified my protocols and want to inform you of the changes that you'll see--
• I will be providing a safe and clean environment by continuing thorough disinfecting the treatment room and sanitizing all public surfaces.
• I am spreading out appointments to allow ample time to sanitize treatment rooms between patients.
• You must cancel your appointment if you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or new loss of smell or taste.
• No one may accompany you to your appointment without prior permission.
• You must wear a face mask and sanitize your hands once you enter the office.
• I will be wearing face mask, too.
• I have installed an air purifier in the treatment room to maintain ample air circulation and ventilation. Plus, the treatment room will be aired out after each treatment.
Directions to Your Appointment in Asheville, N.C.